Friday, February 26, 2010

The Dream!

One day I came home from school, I curled up into my comforter, and I fell asleep. I had this really cool dream. It was about me when I was all grown up. I was on the show Design Star (the show I really want to be on when I grow up). I was in the finals for who became the next design star. My opponent and I had to design two different rooms for two different people in two different houses. I got to transform a garage into a bachelor pad. There were huge orange and yellow circles on the walls and the base coat was blue. There was a long sofa with a flat screen mounted on the wall, and a snack bar in the corner. It looked spectacular!

Then the day of the winner has come and my opponent and I were standing on the platforms watching the video that had our rooms on it. When those got done I was so nervous I thought that I was going to lose because my opponent's designs were really, really good!. When the announcer says, "Congratulations Kerri, you are the winner of this seasons design star." balloons and confetti are falling down from the ceiling and my family comes out to congratulate me and my opponent. But then I woke up. I wanted to keep having that dream over and over again. I haven't had that dream since...But it was the best dream I have ever had!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool dream, Kerri! I look forward to seeing you on "Design Star" some day. Or maybe I'll have you come decorate my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had that dream. I haven't seen "Design Star", but I've seen commercials for and want to see it. You should tell me more about it sometime. I hope you get on "Design Star" someday!

    ReplyDelete