Thursday, February 11, 2010

my favorite designers

My favorite designers would have to be Kim Myles, David Bromstad, Vern Yip, and Candice Olsen. Kim Myles, from the TV show Myles of style; her designs are elegant and spunky, yet so put together. She is one of the people inspired me it want to become a designer.

David Bromstad is from color splash. I get all of my color coordination from him. He puts these crazy good designs together that you think wouldn’t work but they do! In every design he does he has a personalized piece of art work that he made. I think that is a really good idea.

Vern Yip is from deserving design. He designs for people who deserve design; hence the name. I think that is really sweet to do because every time he designs a new room for a family he always surprises them with doing two rooms. His designs are simple, but complex. He is excellent at putting colors for a room. He really knows what he is doing.

Lastly is Candice Olsen from divine design. Her designs are so sophisticated and elegant. She makes you feel like you live in a palace. She sticks to one simple design but makes it so much more. If I were you have my house redesigned I would choose one of these four people.

5 comments:

  1. Ya, my favorite designer is Candice Olsen. She has the best designs and they can be simple, or really cool. She really inpires me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerri- Just wanted you to know that I'm thrilled to be an inspiration to you! I strive to create and present beauty and creativity on 'Myles of Style', and I'm happy that it's speaking to you. Wishing you success- Kim Myles

    ReplyDelete
  3. its cool that a fashion designer( Kim Myles) actually found your blog. Mrs. M told us about it.

    She should follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jacey Candice Olsen is one of my favorite designer! I love reading your posts its sooo neat!!! :D

    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Kerri I think that is so cool that you have many favorite designers because not many people are into designing like you. You have your mind set on what you want to be when you get older.
    Love your blog(:
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete