Friday, March 5, 2010

my favorite part

As you all know I love to design… There are a couple of favorites that I have. That would be the color and the decorations that you choose. The color you choose can tell a person a lot about who you are. For instants if you paint your room black or red, people will probably think that you aren’t the brightest person and that you want to close yourself from the world. If you would paint your room orange or yellow, people will think that you have a bubbly personality. If you paint your room pink, people will probably get the feeling that you are a girly person [which is alright].

The other part of designing that I like is the decorations because if you look for the right things, even the tiniest decoration can give the makeover a huge difference. Say that you have a normal light hanging over your table in the dining room, and you change it to a chandelier, you can get a whole new look and your dining room will look more sophisticated. Or if you put a big picture along with few candles on top of your fireplace mantel, your living room could look entirely different.

1 comment:

  1. So what do "earth tones" say about a person? It took me forever to decide on paint colors for our new house, but we went for the "earth tones" rather than bold colors. My husband and I are pretty "cautious" people when it comes to wall color.

    ReplyDelete