Friday, January 29, 2010

My new room

When I get my new room this summer I will get to paint and design it however I want. It will be brown, cream, and blue with polka dots on the walls. In the nook there will be bean bag chair and a book shelf for me to do my home work and read. On the window there will the floor to ceiling curtains that are brown with a cream sheer.

My accent color is going to be apple green. So I would but a brown cream and green candle for a decoration. Or I would get cream and brown baskets and put them on a shelf for storage and decoration. The look I have going for in my new room is sophisticated and I tiny bit of elegance. I like this look because it fits my style. So that way when someone walks into my room they will right away get a feel of my sense of design. They would right away think “Wow this could be the main attraction!”And that’s exactly hat I want them to think!

2 comments:

  1. I like the plan for your room; I've seen in magazines and on TV that brown and blue are kind of the "in" blend of colors. Have fun decorating your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cute! i love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete