Tuesday, January 19, 2010

fashion and design

I have always had a keen eye for interior design and fashion. When I grow I want to be an interior designer. I want to be on the show Design Star, from HGTV and I want to have my own show. I will call it The Main Attraction, so that when people come to see the new room that I decorated, that is all they will talk about. My designs will be classy, elegant, and playful, filled with color, neat, and kid friendly. There will be so many things to say.

My inspiration on becoming an interior design is from HGTV. All summer break long my mom would come home from work for lunch and she would flip on the TV so she could see some new designs on HGTV. At first d it got really old, but the more I watched it the more I found that I started to have a favorite show. We watched it so often that almost every time we would turn on the TV that channel would be on.

When I go to college I would like to get a degree in design. I just have to keep studying hard and get good grades if I want to get into a really good school. That shouldn’t be hard though, because I’m really good at getting good grades in all of my classes.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading more posts about your passion for design. Which room would be your favorite to decorate? Is there a color or a style that you consider your favorite? I like your idea for your TV show, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..I love HGTV,I watch it all the time. My favorite show is probly Design on a Dime. That is the best!

    ReplyDelete