Monday, January 4, 2010

first semester reflection

I have grown as a Language Arts student by my reading, making short stories, and/or journal entries. When I write I try to use AWUBIS clauses and smiley face tricks to improve my writing and make it seem more interesting. I used to read not very often, but now as a seventh grader Mrs. Moege pushes us to try and read more and look at different levels of reading.

What I have learned about myself in the first semester is that I get stressed out very easily. I also have a lot of homework so I need to not put that behind me. I have learned that I need to spend more time with my family instead of with my room. I know that I can push myself to do my best and get good grades, and it is working.

To be successful in the second semester I need to remember what I need bring to school at night, so I can pack my bag. Then in the morning I can grab my bag and go. I also need to be prepared for tests and quizzes so I can study, instead of sitting there looking for something to do I can study for that quiz/test for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment